Monday, July 27, 2009

Market Price for Dry Sea Cucumber

Couple of months back, i have done a quick market price research for dry sea cucumber at Penang, Ipoh, Melaka and Muar, Johor.

I noted the price of mid size dry sea cucumber had fetch the price at RM500.00 or more. That make me realize that no wonder many uncles and aunties ask me to buy sea cucumber for them.

Yes, the price is cheaper here and the the quality is assured. I commented this because from a person who seldom consume sea cucumber and now become a person who start to appreciate this valuable creature and getting more in touch with this precious delicacy.

Believe me this is really a good stuff especially for your preparation of older age.

I am posting this blog so that i can help those who are looking for cheaper price sea cucumber for their medical reasons. If you have early symptoms of arthristis, please do not wait till it get worsen, try this sea cucumber as your diet and see the improvement.

As i am not meant for business, the supply can be restricted. Therefore drop me a mail to check availabilty and for better chance of sharing, only 1kg per order for those who need it.

If you are interested you may drop me an e-mail to enquire further.